Annual Program Highlights
At the end of 2019, 21 Master Gardener Volunteers reported 1,095 hours of volunteer service for an estimated value of $26,280 (Independent Sector). They also reported 474 hours of continuing education and reached an estimated 1,290 individuals with various outreach projects.
- The Master Gardener Program in Waupaca County started in 1994.
Where to find MGVs in Waupaca County
- Petals of Honor Project, WI Veterans Home, King
- ThedaCare Hospital Community Garden, Waupaca
- Waupaca Fair Grounds Annual Plant Sale, Weyauwega
- Waupaca Home Show, Waupaca
- Children’s Garden, New London
- Wolf River Sturgeon Trail, New London
- Mission of Hope Homeless Shelter, New London
- Waupaca County Fair, Weyauwega
- Monthly meetings, Waupaca County Court House, Waupaca