For those enrolled in Master Gardener Training and certified MGVs. Click on the headers, below, to expand information or link to other pages.
- Reporting Hours
- Couldn’t Complete All Your Hours?
- What Counts?
- Continuing Education Hours
It’s not all work and no play! Here’s some extras primarily for certified MGVs
- Using the MGV Title
- Projecting a Professional Image
- Assumption of Risk
- Responsibilities and Rights
- Accepting Gifts, Honoraria or Expense Reimbursements
- Working with Commercial Sponsors for Events
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect Training (MRT)
- Time Off
Have you moved or changed your email address recently?
Update your mailing address, phone number or email address in the Online Reporting System.
Please note: As of June 2019, we are still manually updating our email list. In addition to updating your info in the ORS, please also inform us of your new email by sending an email to the MG Program Coordinator. Be sure to provide the same information to your local coordinator, too!