The format for the 2018 report will be similar to last year:
- Each county page will include short success stories, a list of activities, and a photo.
- Remember that reports are by county, not by association.
- County UW-Extension educators are being asked to participate.
- Additional information is still being collected on community gardens and produce donations, and participation in different areas (most are check boxes plus a narrative).
- Instead of a single “theme”, we will include discussions in 5 areas in the Executive Summary (education, youth, food security, greening communities, and environment). Questions relating to each of these areas are asked in the submission form to generate some statistics about MGV participation in these areas throughout the state.
- For the Success Stories we want to know both what you did and how that made a difference. For some examples see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l-0xXIfDyPBncZuOztTbBCLtMEA8CeT-QZkuJfmL1fE/ .
- Upload at least one photo to the folder and include caption(s). See below for URL and instructions.
The deadline for submission is November 1.
Each COUNTY will have one page in the state report to share their accomplishments for the past year. The format is designed so that each page can be used as a handout to promote the program locally. View the 2017 report.
This report is NOT intended to be a complete record of everything that has been accomplished this past year, but instead just highlight three ways MGVs made a difference in the county. This is your opportunity to tell a story about the value of your organization in your community by focusing on a few exciting details of your program rather than the whole picture.
|Submit your report using Google Forms: https://goo.gl/forms/DtUoXstLgfkGGe0N2
Images for the report can be submitted anytime at https://photos.app.goo.gl/XHvU6ZnfrDPQLknNA
First, log in using your Google+ Net ID. Then you need to click on JOIN, then you can drag and drop photos into the folder. Once you have a picture in the folder, click on the “i” in a white circle (for “info”) in the upper right corner to bring up the information menu. Then you can provide more information in the first line “add a description”. It is essential that you include your county name in either the file name or in this description (or both) so we know who it belongs to!!!
See https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQEQZspibEvRgvg6Ef69JNKRm43npZtZ3eF4SFN1umcKVric6yXfL9Yya-B22HIPa5jHwEstizU6dyB/pub for visual, step-by-step instructions.