The Master Gardener Program in Adams County started in 1997. Over 172 people have been trained since that time, and there are currently 9 certified Master Gardener Volunteers (MGVs) for 2019.
In 2018, Adams County Master Gardener Volunteers reported 732 hours of community service, worth a value of over $17,556.
* using the current estimated dollar value of volunteer time in Wisconsin of $24.69 per hour, from Independent Sector.
Unable to display feed at this time.
Where you can find activities by MGVs
- Adams County Community Center
- AF Elementary School Garden
- Hazel Street Farmers Market
- Kids Day at Middle School
- Adams-Friendship County Library
- Adams-Friendship County Fairgrounds
- Villa Pines Living Center
- Gunderson Memorial Hospital & Clinics
By the Numbers