Annual Program Highlights
At the end of 2019, 50 Master Gardener Volunteers reported 2,390 hours of volunteer service for an estimated value of $57,351 (Independent Sector). They also reported 939 hours of continuing education and reached an estimated 6,327 individuals with various outreach projects.
- The Master Gardener Program in Kenosha County started in 1994.
Where to find MGVs in Kenosha County
- Kenosha County Fairgrounds
- Kenosha Harbor Market
- Kemper Center
- Hospice Mediation Garden
- Horticulture Helpline (Extension oﬃce)
- Botany in the Classroom (at Schools)
- School Gardens (Strange & Whittier)
- Kenosha Co. Center AAS Display Garden