Please note: Only watching the videos and taking the quiz are required for this Plants Plus. Extra resources are provided if you wish to consult them but you do not need to read them to earn the continuing education credit.
Presenter: Jim Neinhuis, UW-Madison Horticulture Professor
Part 1: Squash
Video is ~40 minutes
Part 2: Cucumber
Video is ~14 minutes
Part 3: Melon
Video is ~20 minutes
Part 4: Watermelon
Video is ~13 minutes
Resources provided for additional information and are not required to earn the two hours of Continuing Education.
- Growing Pumpkins and Other Vine Crops in Wisconsin
- Growing pumpkins and winter squash in home gardens, University of Minnesota Extension
- Summer squash, University of Illinois Extension
- Growing melons in home gardens, University of Minnesota Extension
- Growing cucumbers in home gardens, University of Minnesota Extension