Waupaca Co. Master Gardener Association
Welcome! The Waupaca Co. MGA is dedicated to providing education in horticulture to children and adults. We also have many beautification projects throughout communities in Waupaca Co.
Our general meetings start at 6:30 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of the month September through May and are held at the Waupaca Co. Courthouse in Waupaca. During June, July and August we hold traveling meetings at member or project garden sites. We publish a monthly newsletter which informs our members and interested public about our meeting programs and special events. Please check our newsletter for upcoming events. We welcome you to join us at our meetings.
- The last 6 issues of the Waupaca Co. MGA newsletter are included as attachments below.
2016 Executive Board Members
- President, Rebecca Weber Schmoll
- Vice-President, Sally marchel-Handrich
- Secretary, Diane Montgomery
- Treasurer, Bridget Kurth
- Member at Large, Patty Tomczak-Virnig
- Member at Large, Kathleen Daley
- Past President, Sue Morack
- State Board Rep, Pat Ritchie
- UWEX Advisor, Greg Blonde
Waupaca Co. UW-Extension Office
811 Harding St.
Waupaca, WI 54981-2087
(715) 258-6230 extension 12